[dtp-dev] connectivity.derby plugin works well?

Hi,

"if" statement at line #57 in createStatements() method of DerbyDdlGenerator.java
(org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.internal.derby.dll.DerbyDdlGenerator.java)
is correct?

   if (!!this.generateTables(options)) continue;

My application calling this method currently doesn't work well.
But when I remove one '!' in my workspace (like below), it gets to work well.

   if (!this.generateTables(options)) continue;

Best regards,

Takehiro Hosokawa
VALWAY Technology Center, NEC Soft, Ltd.

Back to the top