Re: [dtp-dev] Exception from Edit Driver Definition dialog - DTP 1.0 RC0 build

Hi Rob

I am logging this as a critical bug since this issue is still occurring with eclipse started
- after deleting all except config.ini from $ECLIPSE_HOME
- starting with -clean on command line args

bugzilla: 165871

Regards
Anthos

rcernich@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hey John

Actually, looking more closely at the stack, this could be a problem with
the recent export changes in connectivity. Rob could confirm.

I don't see anything that would be related to export.  I think the critical
piece is:

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException[1]:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui.PasswordTextPropertyDescriptor

My guess would be that your env needs to be updated (either restart using
-clean, or nuke the contents of the eclipse/configuration folder;
everything but config.ini).  It may also be a problem with the plugin
dependencies/exported packages.  I'd guess it's the former, since you
couldn't reproduce the problem.

Hope that helps,
Rob