[dtp-dev] DTP 1.0 Documentation Plan proposal

Hello DTP development community,

I'll be leading the end-user documentation effort for DTP 1.0. Attached is the
first draft of the documentation plan. The DTP documentation team is
looking forward to contributing to this project.

Please review and provide feedback to me by end of business, Friday,
October 27.

You can provide feedback using either method:

1) Send email with comments, referencing the PDF page number.
2) Notate the PDF file, if you have Adobe Acrobat.

Thanks in advance for your feedback, and don't hesitate to contact me
with any questions.

--Emily

Emily R. Kapner, DTP Documentation Lead
Email: ekapner@xxxxxxxxxx