Re: [dtp-dev] Customizing Catalog Loader to the new Database that are not supported by DTP

Hi Kiran

What I have done was to use Derby ref. impl as the skeleton and work upwards. $ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins/*derby* are the plugins for Derby and will have sources bundled alongwith. Unzip them, add them to a eclipse project, similar functionality can be achieved by extending all/required extension points, as in case for Derby, for your DB.

My DTP related bookmarks cane be found at
http://del.icio.us/anthos/dtp?setcount=100
http://del.icio.us/anthos/eclipse?setcount=100

Hope this helps

Regards