Re: [dtp-dev] CCE during Annotated Java Import

Thunderbird seems to have 'censored' last few lines of that email !!

2. Browse Workspace to select sqlmodel.ecore
3. Check the boxes to select sqlmodel and ecore as root packages->Finish
4. This genrated My.genmodel; but NO .ecore as I expected.

Dont I need a .ecore to which I can add vendor specific classes that extend from sqlmodel ?

Regards
Anthos

Anil T Samuel wrote:
Hi

I followed the following procedure to create a new model; was unable to create my Class in it.

1. File->New->Other->EMF Model->Next->Ecore Model

Back to the top