Re: [dtp-dev] Add more nodes to Schema tree node

Hi Larry

I did figure out this bit.

Following derby's SQL model example; I tried creating a model reverse engineered from Annotated Java source. The wizard that handle the process didnot pick the java sources. I found ClassCastException when I checked the workspace log file. I sent an email to this mailing list with Subject "CCE during Annotated Java Import"; but no response yet. I have to get this working ASAP.

Regards
Anthos