Re: [dtp-dev] Derby plugin features for Callisto release

Anil,

I don't think this would happen unless we get help from public contribution. The answer is NO.

Thanks,

Der-Ping Chou
Information Management Tooling
Development Manager - Data Tools
Seattle IBM Office
tel : 1-206-587-5946 (T/L: 277-5946)

"Anil Samuel" <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/17/2006 02:39 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] Derby plugin features for Callisto release

Hi

I meant to ask whether these features are available in Derby Plugin for Callisto release as a pilot implementation of DTP API.

Anthos