From: Linda Chan
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 4:59 PM
To: 'DTP development mailing list'
Subject: RE: [dtp-dev] DTP 0.9 4/7 nightly build

I'd done some initial testing of DTP 0.9 4/7 nightly build in 3.2M6.
For some reason, in the Data Source Explorer, it only shows the "Databases" category, but not the "ODA Data Sources" category folder.

When I'd checked the Help->About Eclipse SDK -> PluginDetails, it only shows 4 of the 7 ODA plugins. These 4 happen to be all runtime plugins.
Now, when I use Run->Eclipse Application,  in the configuration plugins tab, it shows all the 7 ODA plugins.  But when I launch the Eclipse Application, the Data Source Explorer still does not show the ODA category folder.

When I tried the same DTP 0.9 4/7 nightly build in 3.2M5a, no such problem is observed.

Are there some local configuration settings that cause this.  Any ideas?

Linda