Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

John,

I'll update the manifest files for the modelbase plugins (defect 131734).

I think it might make sense to add me as a component owner for modelbase so that I can assign defects to myself.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Payton
SQL Tools Development
IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
(408) 463-2989, T/L 8-543-2989

jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/14/2006 09:01 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

The 3/14 nightly build is now available on the download site.

Bug Status
----------------
> Blocking: 0

> Critical: 3

131535 (Exceptions when running stored procedures): Hui is working on this.
131733 (Adjustments to manifest files for Connectivity): As Hui mentioned
in an earlier email to dtp-dev, some manifest files in Connectivity need to
be adjusted to load under Eclipse 3.1.
131734: (Adjustments to manifest files for Model Base): Same as 131733 but
for Model Base plug-ins

** Please review the descriptions in 131733 and 131734, since this prevents
testing in Eclipse 3.1. The changes are very simple to make, and I can
offer to do this for the group -- just let me know. **

> Major: 1

131616 (Consolidate preference pages): Rob is working on this.

I'd like to proceed with the plan to freeze tomorrow's build as RC1 and
test it as the 0.7 release candidate, if we can resolve the bugs lists
above (and, of course, nothing else appears in the meantime). I believe the
is attainable, given the nature of the bugs, but please let dtp-pmc know if
you believe otherwise for any reason.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair