Re: [dtp-dev] Preference category for DTP

I like the suggestions.

Regards,
Hung

             rcernich@sybase.c
             om
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         DTP development mailing list
             clipse.org                <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             03/09/2006 01:00                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [dtp-dev] Preference category
                                       for DTP

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

> 2. What should the label be? Current working assumption is "Data Tools"
> unless a better alternative is offered.

I think we should look at the pages being contributed and categorize them
appropriately.  For example,
      SQL Development
            Label Decorations
            Output