Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

Hi Larry and Rob,
        I think bug 129092 only involves the model part, there's another bug 128796 which is about view refresh. SQL Dev Tools will be satisfied if only the model itself can be refreshed.

Best Regards!

Max ( Hui ) Cao
DTP SQL Dev Tools Committer
Sr S/W Eng - Dev
Sybase, Inc. Shanghai, China

rcernich@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/08/2006 04:05 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
dtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

Hey Larry,

Thanks for the input.

> not a trivial change and would take some time.  If we really feel
> this fix is critical and want to get it taken care of ASAP then I
> would recommend we just restore the existing functionality.
> Otherwise, we should probably fix this later.   I'll leave the
> decision to you.

My preference would be to implement it correctly.  This will allow the
content provider for the SQL model to be used in other views/dialogs
without hassle.

I'll defer to the PMC to decide whether this defect should retain its
critical status and/or be deferred post-0.7.

Regards,
Rob