Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug counts

What do you need from the DSE? I'll be happy to oblige.

Brian Fitzpatrick
Senior Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.
e-mail: brianf@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: x7362

             Lawrence E
             Dunnell
             <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
             com>                      DTP development mailing list
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dtp-dev] Nightly build and bug
             03/07/2006 11:51          counts
             AM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I am working with Rob on this.  Once I hear back from him, I should be able
to provide an estimate.  (FYI.  I need some API support from the DSE to
finish the fix for this defect.)

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

 jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 03/07/2006 07:25 AM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
            Please respond to                       [dtp-dev] Nightly
       DTP development mailing list                 build and bug counts
          <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The 3/7 nightly build of DTP 0.7 RC0 is now on the download site.

Bug counts:

Blocking: 1 (Connectivity)
Critical: 1 (Connectivity)

The blocking one is a build problem with DTP integration with BIRT, so I
expect that it will be fixed shortly. The critical one (129092) has been
hanging around for a while -- any estimates on when this will be fixed?

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.