[dtp-dev] 3/1 Nightly build available -- Please read: Promotion to M5(RC0)?

The 3/1 nightly build of DTP is now available on the download site.

Committers: Please test this build as soon as possible and let the list
know what you find. If no show-stoppers are found by tomorrow afternoon,
I'd like to promote it to "M5" status, which is also DTP 0.7 RC0.

At any rate, DTP 0.7 should now be considered "feature and API frozen."
Please follow the policies outlined on the DTP Wiki regarding changes to
the code line from now through the 0.7 release. Essentially, we are
expecting only to stabilize to 0.7, which means no blocking, critical or
major bugs open. Today that means 6 bugs need to be fixed to make the 3/17
release deadline. Of course more serious bugs can be reported, so I would
urge all committers to fix their bugs "early and often," or else we're
likely to come up short on the 3/17 deadline (which would mean no DTP
release to talk about at EclipseCon :-(   ) I also urge all committers to
be ready to respond as quickly as possible to requests, knowing that we are
all very busy with things other than DTP, to facilitate a smooth release
and IP review by the EMO.

Please let me know if there are any issues/concerns/questions/etc.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.