Re: [dtp-dev] Re: [dtp-connect-dev] Connectivity API review

There is a trick that can be used that involves creating an extension of the SQL model that will allow you to have multiple databases.  I believe that Brian Fitzpatrick is familiar with the technique and should be able to provide you with further information.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

rcernich@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2006 07:50 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] Re: [dtp-connect-dev] Connectivity API review

Hui,

In short, I don't believe this is an issue for connectivity.  My opinion is
that this should be accommodated by the model.  The model is used to
represent database objects and ConnectionInfo is not part of the model.

I'd like to hear others' opinions on this as well.

Regards,
Rob