[dtp-dev] Documentation for extension point schema

In order to make the documentation plug-in easier to build, I'd like to
suggest that we all use a preference setting allowing updated extension
point documentation to be stored with each plug-in. (Thanks for the tip,
Linda!).

Go to Workbench Preferences --> Plugin Development --> Compilers and then
the Schemas tab. Check off "Generate reference documentation from schemas"
and enter "schema-doc" for the "Documentation Folder" field.

I have done this for the current code line, and would like to check in the
initial version of these files tomorrow. If everyone developing DTP
plug-ins uses the above settings in their environment, then the extension
point documentation will remain current in the documentation plug-in
builds.

Please let me know if there are any concerns about this plan.

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.