Re: [dtp-dev] Display options when data types are unknown

Rob,

That's a good point, but there doesn't seem to be a corresponding object
for this in the model.

Regards,
John Graham
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             rcernich@sybase.c
             om
             dtp-dev-bounces@e         DTP development mailing list
             clipse.org                <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc

             02/01/2006 03:08                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [dtp-dev] Display options when
                                       data types are unknown

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey John,

Perhaps setting the value to something like "unknown" would better for
these types of cases.

Just my two cents.
Rob

dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/01/2006 12:44:44 PM:

> On the newsgroup it was reported that data types for columns in
PostgreSQL