[dtp-dev] JDBC & SQL Model Connection Factory Changes

Hey all,

I've resurrected the JDBC connection factory in generic.db.  Its ID is
java.sql.Connection.  I've changed the ID of the SQL model connection to
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.internal.core.connection.ConnectionInfo.

The implementation for ConnectionInfo now uses the JDBC connection factory
for creating its java.sql.Connection.

For those of you using ConnectionInfo, you will need to change the
connection factory ID used to obtain the connection to the ID specified
above (I recommend using ConnectionInfol.class.getName()).

Let me know if you have any problems.

Happy coding,
Rob

Back to the top