[dtp-dev] Re: Suggestions for DTP features

Haven't seen any additions or changes to the list suggested below. For
Callisto, we'll need at least the overall DTP feature, so I'll work on
creating that first and the other two features mentioned below. Going
forward, we can add other features to DTP as the community needs appear.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             John
             Graham/SYBASE
             01/10/2006 12:41          dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                                                                   Subject
                                       Suggestions for DTP features

I'd like to get community feedback about what features DTP should make
available. The PMC would like to finalize this list by the middle of next
week.  As a first suggestion, I'll propose the list below (dependencies in
parenthesis):

1. Model Base Feature
2. Connectivity Feature (Model Base feature)
3. DTP Feature (Connectivity, Model Base features)

Callisto will be concerned with (3). Other possibilities might include a
minimal-dependency feature for use in RCP environments.

Other suggestions? Comments?

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC