[dtp-dev] Build files added to DTP CVS

I've added the DTP build files for all current DTP plug-ins. As we have
discussed, maintenance going forward of these plug-in build files will be
the responsibility of each plug-in owner. The attached document describes
the build system and specifically two points that build file maintainers
have to update. I would suggest that we all check whether our build scripts
work each time we commit changes to CVS. As we move to an automated,
nightly build system, outdated build scripts will cause build failures, and
will make it hard for the rest of the team to verify changes.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

(See attached file: build_file_notes.pdf)