Re: [dtp-connect-dev] Re: [dtp-dev] Eclipse jee ganymede 3.4 RC4 >> generic jdbc firebird drive >> Schema "null" cannot be resolved for table XXXXX

Hi,

My name is Delmar, I'm from Brazil and my english is not perfect
I'm testing Eclipse jee ganymede 3.4 RC4 I created one project Java EE - Enterprise Application Project and configured:
   application.xml
   Data Source Explorer JDBC with Firebird connection using Jaybird-2.1.3JDK_1.3
Connection open but don't show no schema

Yup, additional plugin is required. I have created one for Eclipse 3.3, but currently have no time to support it, so it was even never released. If you have time to support it as part of some open-source initiative, I can give the code.

I created one second projetc JPA - JPA Project and configured:
   Persistence.xml
   one class denominated BAIRRO
I get 3 erros
Schema "null" cannot be resolved for table "BAIRRO"
Column "CODIGO" cannot be resolved
Schema "null" cannot be resolved for table "BAIRRO"
Because I'm using Firebird and there are no default schema and no tables are displayed by DSE how I could may contorn the problem?

Please send me privately complete test case to reproduce the problem, I will try to find a solution.

Regards,
Roman Rokytskyy
Firebird Project Admin,
Maintainer of Jaybird JDBC driver