[dsdp-tml-dev] FW: TCF "round table" phone conference

Forwarding for Martin, who is not subscribed to the list, but wanted to inform likely audiences of this call.

-E

-----Original Message-----
From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Dienstag, 03. März 2009 13:57
To: 'dsdp-tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: TCF "round table" phone conference

Hi all,

the DSDP Target Management project is starting an initiative to improve openness and transparency of its Target Communication Protocol Framework (TCF) component [1].

We are scheduling a "TCF round table" phone call in order to bring together all interested parties, improve communication channels, discuss plans and next steps for TCF. We're planning the phone call before EclipseCon 2009, such that we can also consider a potential get-together at the conference.

If you are interested in joining the phone call, please indicate your availability on the Doodle poll (link below). A meeting agenda will be posted on the TCF mailing list shortly. Feel free to post to the mailing list if you have any additional questions. The scheduling poll is:
http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=gma4ewgfdngw4gga

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/TCF_FAQ

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top