RE: [dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

It's official then.  The time for the TmL call from this point forward is 1800 UTC on Tuesday.  There is no call today (Monday Feb 16)

From: dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fantato Fabio-WFR004
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 7:32 AM
To: Tools for Mobile Linux
Subject: RES: [dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

From my side is ok!! I will check with the team here in Eldorado and if there are any problem I notice you.

Thanks
Fabio

De: CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874
Enviada: sex 13/2/2009 19:36
Para: Tools for Mobile Linux
Assunto: RE: [dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

Hi TML folks.

Yufen reminds me that Monday is a US holiday for some companies.  Monday
is also a common day for other holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day,
etc.  So perhaps it's better to choose a day in the middle of the week
instead.  Yufen had suggested 1800 Tuesday.  While that is my lunch
hour, I don't mind so much.

Would anyone object to having the meeting back on Tuesday, just 1 hour
later?

Thanks