RES: [dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

From my side is ok!! I will check with the team here in Eldorado and if there are any problem I notice you.

Thanks
Fabio

De: CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874
Enviada: sex 13/2/2009 19:36
Para: Tools for Mobile Linux
Assunto: RE: [dsdp-tml-dev] TmL Open Meeting invitation

Hi TML folks.

Yufen reminds me that Monday is a US holiday for some companies.  Monday
is also a common day for other holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day,
etc.  So perhaps it's better to choose a day in the middle of the week
instead.  Yufen had suggested 1800 Tuesday.  While that is my lunch
hour, I don't mind so much.

Would anyone object to having the meeting back on Tuesday, just 1 hour
later?

Thanks