De: portal on behalf of emo
Enviada: qui 5/6/2008 01:00
Para: dsdp-tml-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [dsdp-tml-dev] Project meta data is out of date for dsdp.tml

Christian,
Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:

* There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.
* Project home page does not have an "About This Project" or "Information
about <project>" item at the top of the left menu. Projects are required to
provide that standard link on their home page (see
http://www.eclipse.org/projects/standard-link-on-home-page.php).