[dsdp-tml-dev] TmL site

Hi TmL developers,

Today the new layout of TmL site was uploaded. The new layout is clean and more
precise. It was based on the Mylyn website interface (I had seen every project site and
I guess that is the best model for now).

Please send comments, suggestions or report any problem. Your oppinion are very important for us.

I am working now to change TmL Wiki to provide better resources for the TmL developers and
the community. The components will be assigned to new contributors and committers and
we are creating pages to put every documents and discussion related to each TmL module.

Suggestions and contributions are welcome.

Thanks
Fabio

Back to the top