[dsdp-tml-dev] fwd: Silicon Valley Demo Camp

I am talking to Ewa to get a slot for this demo-camp to showcase TML.

By Dec 13th we hopefully have our code committed to the Eclipse CVS, and this would be a great timing for us to start promoting the project again and raise awareness with possible future contributors.

- christian

Ewa Matejska wrote:
Hi Christian, How are you? Happy holiday season.
I wanted to let you know about
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Silicon_Valley_DemoCamp.  It's going to be held
at the ACCESS offices in Sunnyvale Dec 13th (very close to where
EclipseCon is held every year.)  I'm writing to invite Motorola to
present or for you to present on behalf of DSDP-TML.  If you can't
present, of course it would be great if you could attend or if you
forwarded this info to any colleagues that might be benefit from
attending.

Thanks,
Ewa.

Back to the top