From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:12 PM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] DSDP / TM project restructuring

I'd like some education for my self on what TM is ... exactly. Currently, for the EPP Package "Java EE IDE" we pick up the "Remote System Explorer" (along with "terminal view" type function). I assume this is part of "The Rest of TM" mentioned in the wiki page, that is planning to move as a subproject to "Tools"? I assume package and feature names will stay the same? The subproject's name will (still) be "Target Management"?

I'm asking mostly for clarification ... just to know ... no concerns one way or another.

Thanks,