RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Status - June 15

Yes,

I'm glad I've been all done early enough to not run into
The late builds that others have been experiencing.

Will let you know details how to do the final promote step
To make bits appear on our website.

Just ensure please you have SSH shell access to build.eclipse.org
-- at some point in the past the Eclipse Webmasters restricted
Shell access to fewer people. You'll need to file a bug against
Eclipse Foundation / Community / Servers to request Shell access
If you don't have it. Put me on CC to approve (as the project lead).

Anna, I think you do have shell access, right?

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top