[dsdp-tm-dev] Status - June 15

Martin --

I've been closely monitoring the cross project mailing list for the past
several weeks. Things are winding down nicely. I have not seen any reason
to respin our RC4/3.2 builds. You have done an excellent job anticipating
all the little glitches the other projects have experienced. We've received
on problem from IBM indicating a regression in a rather odd situation,
probably unique to IBM. Dave M has scheduled it for 3.2.1. Here's hoping
for another quiet week.

-- David Dykstal, Product Architect - Rational Developer for Power Systems

Back to the top