From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Xuan Chen
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:22 PM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-May monthly meeting notes

Hi Martin,

I checked the p2 repositories for nightly build and integration build listed in the meeting notes:

But they contain the features for M7 driver, instead of the features for  latest N build and I build.  Could you please take a look at them?  Thanks.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2010 12:20 PM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-tm-dev] 5-May monthly meeting notes

Hi all,

Notes of the meeting we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Meetings/5-May-2010

Includes info about the new "Import from CVS" feature as well as Xuan's p2 repositories.

Action Item for All: Please adjust unrealistic target milestones in bugzilla.

Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6