[dsdp-tm-dev] Help in implementing view like terminal view

Hi,

I'm trying implement a view like terminal view but clueless from where to start.
I have created basic view but i even need to add multiple panes in that.
The way we have multiple panes within one opened window in IE or firefox as per users wish, same I'm trying to implement in Eclipse view.
Same concept I found implemented in terminal view providing flexibility of connecting to many servers but being in same view i.e. terminals view so posting the doubt here.

In need of some pointer.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Vrushali.

Back to the top