Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] downloadResourceToWorkspace

Hi Florian,

The UniversalFiletransferUtility.downloadResourceToWorkspace() method downloads the IRemoteFile to a corresponding cached file location in the RemoteSystemTempFiles project. In the case of a file, the returned object should be the IFile that was created in the workspace. Do you want to copy this file to some other location in the workspace?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for florian.guillochon@xxxxxxxxxflorian.guillochon@xxxxxxxxx

          florian.guillochon@xxxxxxxxx
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          17/07/2009 05:27 AM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-tm-dev] downloadResourceToWorkspace

Hello,

I'm trying yo create a popup action which downloads a file from the target. I use the UniversalFiletransferUtility.downloadResourceToWorkspace method.
My question is how do I use the "Object" returned by the method ? I guess it's the file I want to download, so how can I save it in the Workspace ?

Regards,
Florian