RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Problems With rseserver on FreeBSD

Excellent!

Perhaps we should add the "-p" for Linux specifically only,
and have all other OS's do without the -p.

Looking forward to your bug.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm