RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Problems With rseserver on FreeBSD

Ryan,

here is what I think you need to do:

1. Try if it happens to work with rseserver-unix

2. If not, file an Enhancement request on bugzilla, asking
   for adding FreeBSD support to dstore:
   https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Target%20Management&component=RSE

3. Further communication / discussons should be on the bug.
   We'll help you there get the issue resolved. Most likely
   you'll need to checkout the code from CVS:
   http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/cvs_setup.php

   then search where auth.pl or auth.sh is called, and either
   fix the call or the auth script itself for FreeBSD.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm