From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shashikant Patil
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 16:10
To: dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] Building TCF agent for windows 2000

Hi,

I tried to build TCF agent for windows 2000 with Visual studio 2005 and Microsoft platform SDK 2003 (as this is the highest version of visual studio running on windows 2000). There is problem with winsock API versions and dlls. After troubleshooting I could find out that we need to –

Need to remove

# define _WSPIAPI_H_

Put top of all

#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0500

From mdep.h

“Clean” and “rebuild” solution again. Results are confusing if you only build. So lets take no risk.

You can open the same project with older version Visual C++ 2005 by editing project and solution files manually to the previous versions. I think it is good to put the project files to generate using Visual C++ 2005.

Best Regards, Shashikant

Back to the top