	From: David McKnight [mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Freitag, 13. Februar 2009 22:53
	To: Oberhuber, Martin
	Subject: RE: RSE 3.0.3 RC2 needs to be built this weekend

	Hi Martin,

	The build log says that the build is complete but I still don't
see it on the download website. How long does it take before showing up
there?

	____________________________________
	David McKnight
	Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
	Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
	Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
	____________________________________

	 "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

				"Oberhuber, Martin"
<Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

				13/02/2009 04:08 PM

David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

Subject

RE: RSE 3.0.3 RC2 needs to be built this weekend

	It seems to be building right now, so you should be good.

	Cheers,
	--
	Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
	http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm <http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm>