From: David McKnight [mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Freitag, 13. Februar 2009 22:53
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: RE: RSE 3.0.3 RC2 needs to be built this weekend

Hi Martin,

The build log says that the build is complete but I still don't see it on the download website. How long does it take before showing up there?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          13/02/2009 04:08 PM

David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

cc

Subject

RE: RSE 3.0.3 RC2 needs to be built this weekend

It seems to be building right now, so you should be good.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm