Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] How do I get an IRemoteProcessSubSystem?

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
> Hi Lothar,
>
> it would help if you said what you already have :-)
>
> What about this:
>
> ISubSystem[] ss = myHost.getSubSystems();
> for(int i=0; i<ss.length; i++) {
>   if (ss[i] instanceof IRemoteProcessesSubSystem) {
>     System.out.println("Make Lothar happy: "+ss[i]);
>   }
> }
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River

I create SSH connections (in my private profile if that matters) and when I do
that loop you mentioned I only get file, shell and terminal sub systems. Is
there a trick to enable the process subsystem?

Lothar
--
Lothar Werzinger Dipl.-Ing. Univ.
Director of Technology