Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0.2 candidate ready

Hi Martin,

Are you going to make this public? The driver looks good to me.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/12/2008 06:06 AM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0.2 candidate ready

Hi all,

the TM 3.0.2 release candidate is ready:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/R-3.0.2-200812050230/
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0milestones/

As always, the build is not yet publicly enlisted, so it's only available if you know the links.
I will let it "go live" once the mirrors had some time to sync up.
The website will be updated to reference the release once it is "live".
Build notes / news:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/R-3.0.2-200812050230/buildNotes.php
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/relnotes/3.0/readme_tm_3.0.html

I have restored the M-build schedule to run every TUESDAY at 6.00am Servertime only.
3.1 I-builds will run every THURSDAY at 6.00am Servertime.

The Repository is tagged with R3_0_2 for the release.
Bugzilla has a new 3.0.2 version and 3.0.3 target milestone.

Thanks for all fix contributions!

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm