[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0 baseline for API Tooling

Hi All,

I've seen that some of you did not have API Tooling set up
correctly for TM 3.1 development, and I can understand this
given that it's not trivial to get a baseline right.

I have therefore uploaded a baseline for you: just get
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/tm_3.0.1_baseline_plugins.zip
and extract it anywhere. In Preferences > Plug-in
Development > API Tooling > Baselines register its
"plugins" directory.

I created the baseline with Eclipse-platform-3.4
on Windows, getting the TM 3.0.1 runtime plugins in
by means of p2 update from the Ganymede site (p2
in order to also get a minimal set of the required EMF
and CDT plugins). SDK's are deliberately not part of
the baseline since we don't need docs and sources
for the baseline.

Rado: The WinCE stuff and the Examples are not part
of the baseline, you'll need to download the ZIP and
extract if you need it as part of your baseline.

Committers, Please enable full API tooling in order
to make sure that we get our version numbers, @since
tags and API Tooling restrictions right.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top