Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] First M-build towards TM 3.0.2 is available

Hi Martin,

I've released the dstore plugin/feature with backports.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          11/11/2008 01:35 PM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-tm-dev] First M-build towards TM 3.0.2 is available

Hi all,

a first M-build towards TM 3.0.2 is available:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/M20081111-0710/index.php
update site:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/signedPatchUpdates/

I released all the backports found in the rse.core and rse.ui plugins,
as well as a fix in tm.terminal.ssh, but no others for now.

DaveM and Kevin, you'll want to release your other backports
(from useractions and dstore, not sure what others we have).

I think it would be a good idea to VERIFY all the backported
fixes in an actual M-build at some point, by performing the
actions as a user that originally lead to the issue. Not sure
if your product teams are going to do that, since they originally
requested the backports. We might want to start verification
only once your additional backports are released.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm