[dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Nov TM Phone Meeting Notes - please read

Hi all,

Notes of the TM meeting we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_5-Nov-2008

We're moving the monthly meetings also to Skype now, just like the Committer Meetings.

EFS is going to be dropped as a Theme from the Project Plan. This doesnt'
mean that we're closing all EFS related bugs, but it does mean that we're
not treating it as a priority any more. This decision may be revised if we get
Community support for EFS related things.

Next Meeting

Cheers,