RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0.1 final build done

Hi all,

it turned out that the Ganymede Schedule had planned server freeze
for today (Tuesday Sep 23) rather than the weekend.

The TM 3.0.1 build will thus be officially declared on the homepage
when the server freeze lifts (likely 9am EST tomorrow).

I have prepared the web page updates in the meantime, tagged the
CVS repository, and started updating our Wiki. Committers, please
clean up your bugzilla items with target milestone 3.0.1 -- I'd like
to see urgent fixes assigned to a 3.1Mx milestone such that they
receive some testing, and backported to 3.0.x on demand only.

The build schedule has changed back to 3.1 I-builds every thursday.
M-builds will only be done one demand when we have some changes
in the maintenance branch.

For ongoing checkins for the 3.1 stream, please make sure that
plugin and feature versions are updated as needed (that is, on the
first change to a plugin, update the version number to

    3.0.100    // in case no API additions were made
    3.1.0       // in case API additions were made

When changing a plugin's version, the containing feature's version
also needs to be updated, as well as the update site site.xml file.
In case an API addition is actually used by a plugin, the "requires"
section in its manifest needs to pick up the new version.

I'll try to monitor version number correctness as much as I can,
but I'd like to see all committers take care of version number
correctness.

If there are any questions, just let me know. We can schedule
a committer meeting on demand if necessary.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm