[dsdp-tm-dev] Google Calendar created for DSDP-TM

Hi all,

I just created a Google Calendar for DSDP-TM:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM#TM_Calendar

This will be the primary source of information for all
events such as meetings, release and milestone
dates, coordinated testing efforts, conference events
and the like. I'll try to get rid of duplicate information
regarding dates, in order to reduce maintenance efforts.

I think I can share the calendar such that others can
edit it too. Let me know your gmail login / E-Mail address
if you are interested.

Viewing events, and requesting reminders should be
possible for everybody without extra permissions.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top