RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically

Thanks, that did the trick.

Useful docs by the way!

/Tobias

From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: den 30 juni 2008 14:48
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically

Hello Tobias,

Use SubSystemConfiguration#createDefaultFilterPool().
See the Docs, and the Tutorial for this ("Developer Subsystem"):

http://dsdp.eclipse.org/help/latest/topic/org.eclipse.rse.doc.isv/guide/tutorial/subsystem.html
  "The default filter All teams exists because we wrote code to create it in our createDefaultFilterPool method..."

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm