[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically
- From: Tobias Södergren XT <tobias.xt.sodergren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:32:26 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcjarhrP83Ev4WzDSc6AQ/dBe2halgAAR6NgAAGdN4A=
- Thread-topic: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically
Thanks, that did the trick.
docs by the way!
See the Docs, and the Tutorial for this ("Developer
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical
Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project
Lead, DSDP PMC Member
What is the best
way to pre-define filters for when listing sub systems in the Remote
implemented a sub system which talks to a server which keeps track of
In the Remote
Systems view, when the user creates a new connection to the server, we would
(programmatically) a filter which lists all devices on the
As it is now,
nothing is displayed until a filter is created manually by right-clicking
on the filter pool.