[dsdp-tm-dev] TM Repository is open for 3.0.1 stream

Dear committers,

the TM 3.0 release is completed, and the Repository is open again
for TM 3.0.1 fixes.

Please continue writing a bugzilla bug for every change you make,
and associate your checkin with the bug. This ensures that we
keep a complete track of records of what we're changing for TM
3.0.1.

Some of you (DaveM, Rado, Michael, Myself) already committed
stuff for the 3.0.1 branch, and I updated the Plugin and Feature
versions to 3.0.1 for the affected items. Just like last year, you
don't need to worry about the versions -- I'll take care of that when
I synchronize my workspace.

From now on, N-builds as well as I-builds run on the 3.0.1 Stream.
I'm not yet sure if I prefer labelling our I-builds M-builds since they
are for maintencance; given that we continue using HEAD for now,
I figured I wouldn't.

Comments and questions are welcome.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm