[dsdp-tm-dev] How to set Default "Rus As" > launchShortcut upon F11/Ctrl+F11 selection

Hi,

I have created a lunchShortcut (Remote XYZ Application) in "Run As" option of context menu. Now when i right click on my project,  "Run As" option item looks like

- Run As >
             - Remote XYZ Application
             - Local C/C++ Application
             - Open Run Dialog

When i have press F11 or Ctrl+F11, i wanted to launch my shortcut (Remote XYZ Application) as default launch, instead of prompted to choose a way to launch the resource. Please help me how i can achieve this.

Ref: 1st point from "Different situations may apply" category:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-dd-dev/msg00608.html

Thanks
-Hari

Back to the top