Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing

Hi all,

I've have following problem with this build.

I've create remote project using ssh only connection. Project is really big.
After Eclipse restart I've opened project. After it is opened I've try
to open text editor for any file from project.

And I've see "Resource is out of sync with file system". Then I've click
refresh on project, problem still exist, and do not show content. But
then I've refresh file, it works.
But it is really annoying to refresh each file. Any idea why this is happen?

In some previous version of RSE (RC1, RC2) i've seen long running
refresh dialog, after project was opened it was no such synchronization
problems.

Best regards,
Andrei Sobolev.