[dsdp-tm-dev] RXTX terminal connection on solaris

Hello all

I'm using rxtx v 2.1.7.4 terminal serial connection on Solaris. My serial port is /dev/cua/a. The target succesfuly connects to the port after creating new connection configuration and can be closed with the "Disconnect" button in the Terminal view.
It says "CLOSED" at the top status line.

I'm worried, that the target fails to reconnect with the "Connect" button in the Terminal view,
writing "No such port: /dev/cua/a"

But this port exists and is free. I can check it with fuser command. I can connect with the tip command. It is connecting after several times trying. I clicked "Connect" 9 times. There is an option to change timeout, but it doesn't help.

Could it be ,that it doesn't disconnect and searches the port on the target instead of solaris host? The target is normal pc x86 and it has different ports.

Thanks for the help,

---
Best regards,
Dina Kommar