Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review

Greg --

No, from what I understand team support (and this actually may be the various team implementers) do not sync linked resources. Some team providers are highly integrated and could do this, others are loosely integrated (i.e. deal directly with the file system) and can't. I don't think it has anything to do with being EFS or not. Its just that EFS resources are typically linked.

But to be fair I haven't done the experiments myself so I may be propagating a rumor. Has anyone had success in dealing with linked resources in a team-shared project?

-- Dave