From: David McKnight [mailto:dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2008 19:15
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC1 has been respun

Hi Martin,

Could you please update the downloads website to include the latest M7 and RC1?

Thanks,
____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

21/05/2008 10:59 AM

Please respond to
Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC1 has been respun

Hi all,

TM 3.0RC1 has been respun to
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/S-3.0RC1-20080521094
0/
in order to fix the issue that Eclipse 3.3 was not supported
Any more.

The test update sites now include P2 metadata:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/signedUpdates/
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/updates/3.0/

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm